Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Artist in the family!!

Ashlyn looking at her work of art!

Even after I put the lid on she was showing me how she came to create her masterpiece.


What a cutie!!


Well our family has discovered that one of our children has a secret talent. Last Friday I was trying to work on my blog and I did not her Ashlyn for a minute, Katelyn had a friend over and Michel was off playing in the toy room. Anyway I turned around to find our sweet little Ashlyn with a marker in hand drawing no not on the wall but on the travertine tiled floors. She was having a great time perfecting her new talent. Luckily the marker washed right off but not before I could snap some pictures. Of course when I asked Katelyn or Michel who left the marker out both either denied it or blamed the other. Ashlyn is just a little sweet heart and is turning into such a fun little toddler. She went to her 15 mo. well check-up and know weighs 21 lbs. and 31 inches long wow how fast they grow. We can't wait to see how she will handle the new baby come Oct. 30th (give or take) it should be interesting needless to say she has her way around her with her great brother and sister to grant her every wish. We love you Ashlyn!

1 comment:

laurice. said...

Been there before! Oh the joys of children.